Hello Bride-to-be and Welcome! This is such an exciting time for you! I’m PJ Saffran, wife, mother
and photographer owner of PSJ Photography! I’m so excited that you found me and because I
believe that getting to know my clients is the #1 way to ensure an awesome experience, I would
love to tell you a little about myself! Here are a few things you should know! I’m obsessed with
tulle, love dancing in the kitchen & believe in Hogwarts!
- My husband, David, and I grew up in the same town and went to the same elementary school but officially met and went on our first date in college!
- We’ve been married since 03. 19. 11 (Best. Day. Ever.)
- Our family has two littles, Fletcher Owen and Millie Kate!
- We have one adorable rescue pup, Sebastian.
- We live in the small town of DeLand, FL where we both grew up!
- My husband is my biggest supporter and keeps me on track!
- I shoot between 15-20 weddings annually.
- We live in a mid-century renovated home. I love design and decorating so it has been a fun journey.
- Cooking and baking make my heart happy.
- Black-and-whites are the salt & pepper of my soul.
- I love creating beautiful images but more importantly, I love serving my couples on one of the greatest days of their lives!
Now that you’ve gotten to know me a little bit, turn the page to read more about the “Wedding Experience”!