Splash of PJ

Sunny Lifestyle Blog with a love of yoga and cooking

PSJ Photography by PJ Saffran.  Specializing in Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer in Central Florida.  Weddings and Anniversaries in DeLand, FL.  Take a peek around and stay awhile.  

Coffee Talk | Fletcher is Three

Where does the time go?!  The minutes, hours, years, they just keep moving forward.  I can't believe our little man cub is three and not so little anymore!  There are so many moments we cherish and want to remember from this past year.  

One thing is for sure, our little dude has a passion for the game of golf.  I'll never forget waking in the middle of the night to Fletch playing golf and using his shoe as the hole.  All the mornings spent watching the Golf Chanel.  His slight obsession with Jordan Speith and Jason Day.  The look on his face when dad custom made him a driver because the kids drivers are way too heavy.  Honestly, I knew nothing about golf until Fletch brought it into my life and I could not have chosen a better sport for him to love! 

He's not all golf all the time..  We have other special moments.  For example, when he tells me "something special, mom" with his hands behind his back there is a 90%chance it's the spring from the toilet paper roll holder, 2% chance it's multiple springs and 8% that I am in for a big surprise.  Fletch is all about building, creating and doing things with his hands.  He loves to go to our house renovation and chip away at the "broken house."  Which is, actually, almost not broken!  I'll be positing more renovation here soon. 

Fletch can be just the sweetest thing and all boy at the same time.  Watching this little boy grow has been one of the best blessings God has given us.

PJ Saffran weddings in Winter Park



Privacy Policy |. Terms and Use