PSJ Photography is hiring a professional and fun second shooter for weddings! Must have camera knowledge, a camera and be able to take direction well. As most weddings are on the weekends I am looking for an individual with open weekends, especially, Saturdays. The dress code is all black, with a great attitude and a smile. I am very passionate about photographing and serving my couples on their wedding day. It is an honor to be asked to share such a special day with them, their family and friends. Please look over my style and see if you think we are a match before sending your information! I will get back to all in a timely manner, thanks!
- Serve PSJ Photography, as a second shooter, to capture the moments that one person just cannot on their own. Including but not limited to the groom getting ready, reception details and different angles of the wedding couple. This is a paid per hour position. The images will be shot under PSJ Photography and, therefore, will belong to PSJ Photography. This position will give real-life experience photographing a wedding. I will be able to provide some on the job training but would love to meet with potential shooters to talk about their abilities before a wedding.
- Must be proficient in on camera flash and have a flash of your own. Knowledge on how to photograph in low-light situations and when to pop the flash on is a must!
- Carrying of gear and setting up equipment.
- PSJ Photography will supply SD cards to photograph on and knowing your gear is important because some cards are made for certain cameras alone.
- Second shooters must be willing to fill out a W9 form and sign a second shooter agreement contract.
Please send inquiries with experience, gear and gallery of work (if available) to in the inbox below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.